The Government has allocated schools additional funding (Sports Funding) to support pupils to access quality PE provision in primary schools. The amount of this funding is determined by the number of pupils at the school. At Holy Family, we have used this additional funding to enhance the provision of quality sports both within the curriculum and for after schools activities.
To view a detailed report on the use and impact of the funding, please click on links below.
- Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium July 2023
- Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium July 2022
- Sports Funding 2021-22
- Impact of Sports Funding 2020-21
- Impact of Sports Funding 2019-2020
- Sport Primary PE Funding 2019-20
- Impact of PE and Sport Premium 2018-19
- PE and Sport Premium 2017.18
- School Sports Funding 2016-17